Updated on April 25, 2022
9 Best Graphics Cards for AutoCAD in 2022 (April Update)
A specialised graphics card is required by every computer to meet its specifications. It is impossible to see anything on your monitor screen if your PC does not have a graphics card installed.
Graphics cards (GPU) translate data into signals that your monitor can recognise in order to send images to the monitor.
adobe creative cloud promotion
Using AutoCAD requires a graphics card in order to display 3D graphics fast on the screen. Let’s have a look at some of the top graphics cards for AutoCAD currently on the market.
9 Best Graphic Cards for AutoCAD in 2022
The video card use in AutoCAD is what helps it to display the 2D and 3D models on the screen. The faster the video card it will display the better performance when we are working with a 3D model. The following are the list of graphics cards that can be used for AutoCAD.
- PNY NVIDIA Quadro P2000 — Best Graphics Card for Balanced Performance
- AMD Radeon PRO W5700 — Best Graphics Card for Professional PC Workstation
- Asus GeForce Turbo GTX 1080 — Best Graphics Card for Power Gaming
- PNY GeForce GTX 1660 Super 6 GB — Affordable Single Fan Graphic Card
- GeForce GTX 1050 Ti by Gigabyte — Best Graphical Card for Desktop PCs
- AMD Radeon Pro WX 7100 — Best Affordable Graphics Card for Virtual Reality
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 — Ferocious GPU for Ray Tracing
- ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 2080 Ti — Best Advanced Gaming Graphics Card
- AMD Radeon VII 16 GB — Best Graphics Card for Content Creation
Also see our feature on the best laptops for AutoCAD.
What is the best graphics card for AutoCAD?
PNY NVIDIA Quadro P2000 is the best graphics card for AutoCAD available. However, check for the full list below:
Best PC card
Best Power Gaming
Best Large Display