Updated on August 14, 2022
Here’s a quick read for anyone having problems with Glance.intuit.com or gaining remote access to QuickBooks and TurboTax.
This article will go over:
What is Glance Intuit and what services does it provide?
How to Install and Use the Software
Where can I use screen-sharing to access QuickBooks and TurboTax?
Troubleshooting Software Issues
Glanceintuit has some really handy functions.
Some of the most frequently asked questions by users
That’s a lot to cover, so let’s get started!
Glance.intuit.com – In a Nutshell
In simplest words, Glance is an application launched by Intuit for QuickBooks and Tax help.
If you are facing any trouble completing the taxes then you can download this software at www.glance.intuit.com. It allows for remote access and screen-sharing where users and helpers can interact more conveniently.
Similarly, business owners and tax professionals can make use of www.glance.intuit.comn remote support website in order to set up guidance sessions for those who need help with QuickBooks and TurboTax.
Why is this considered to be so convenient? The logic is simple. It is much easier to explain to a representative what’s the issue when they can see the same screen as yours. Otherwise, explaining over the phone can become quite confusing.
Where To Download Glance.intuit.com Remote Access Software
Glance.intuit.com download shouldn’t give you any tough time as long as you have a stable internet connection.
You can quickly complete this task by visiting www.Glance.intuit.com. The download is programmed to begin automatically.
Some users may experience trouble downloading the software. In this case, here are a few things to try that might help resolve the problems with downloading.
- Refresh the webpage at glance.intuit.com.
- Close the current browser and access the same web page from another browser.
- Close down any VPNs that might be active on your system. Then try again.
Intuit flagship software, TurboTax, can also be downloaded in the same manner. Following is a guide you can follow to do so.
- Open the browser of your choice and type www.turbotax.intuit.com.
- The download is programmed to begin automatically. Wait for it to complete.
- Open the extension file and install on your system.
Then you can launch the program whenever you need it.
Step-By-Step Guide on How To Use Glance Intuit
Done with the download? We will take you from here! Now the next guide is to help you understand how to effectively make use of Glance Intuit software.
- Visit the folder where you have downloaded the file from glance.intuit.com.
- Click on the file to run it. Keep following the prompts on the screen until the process is finished.
- Now launch the software that you have set up.
- Now you will be able to join a remote session via Glance. Find a link that states “Click here to start Glance” and tap on it.
- Your phone will generate a code. Deliver it to the helper on the other end. This code will link the screen between you two.
- The session will start right away. You can end it by tapping on Hang-up button at any time.
All About Intuit.com and Glance Networks
- Intuit, Inc. is a corporation established in the United States that distributes tax, accounting, and personal finance software to small businesses and entrepreneurs.Please keep in mind that the company’s headquarters are in Mountain View, California.TurboTax (for tax preparation) and QuickBooks were introduced by Intuit (accounting).Glance Networks, on the other hand, was founded in 2013. It is a software firm focused on updating traditional customer care approaches.Intuit and Glance collaborated to provide their clients with a screen-sharing and co-browsing experience so that they could more easily discuss their difficulties with the support team.Examine Guest Software
Glance Networks Inc. released their flagship programme, Glance Guest. Other software has also been developed to meet the needs of each individual customer. Glance Intuit.com, for example, was typically geared to assist with QuickBooks Connect sessions and TurboTax advice.
Consider Intuit Remote Access and VoIP.
The screen sharing software Glance does not rely on VoIP. However, you can still utilise it if you’re experiencing problems connecting through Glance’s usual approach.
Glance remote access software and VoIP can be readily linked. This would assist to improve overall communications and be very convenient for customers trying to navigate TurboTax and QuickBooks.
Attention! The software is totally safe to use, so you can share your screen with confidence when using Glance.
Customer Service at Intuit Company
You can contact representatives for assistance and support by visiting https://help.glance.net/.
In addition, Intuit help is available at:
1-800-446-8848 \[email protected]
Frequently Asked Questions About Glance Intuit
- How can I join Glance remote session?You have to visit your account at yourname.glance.net and the enter the session code. Then press the join button to start the remote session.Alternatively, you can download the software, launch it on your system, and then tap “Click to start glance“.Is it safe to use Glance intuit?The website is owned by Intuit and the software is considered to be completely safe.Can I delete Glance Guest?
Yes. You can delete it by visiting the “Add or Remove Program” in the main menu. Once in the settings, click on Apps and then choose to uninstall any App you wish to remove. The process should be complete in less than 2 minutes.
What is the screen sharing feature offered by Glance?
Glance screen sharing is a cloud-based solution that allows for visual engagement of clients with customer support representatives who could help them with QuickBooks or TurboTax.
Should I use Glance extensions?
These browser extensions are helpful if you want to allow web pages to communicate with Glance software without any confusing prompts.
These extensions are safe to use and do not track any of your browsing history.